What you need
- Cardboard box
- Pipe cleaners
- Sharpies or markers
- A small screwdriver or ice pick
- Just draw a bunch of cats on the cardboard box with sharpies or markers. Hanging out cat, stretching cat, having a birthday cat, etc…. any kind! Your kids draw too! (My son didn’t like drawing back then.)
- Use a small screwdriver or ice pick, then carefully make a hole for the tail on each cat. (**Please be careful! Let the grownup do this part!!)
- Push pipe cleaners in each hole and make a small knot on the back, so that it doesn’t come out.
- Make a shape of each cat tail and voila!
He enjoyed changing tails’ shapes and moved them with the knot on the back. I didn’t try, but I thought we can make a book with a cat’s story with this.