My son started to like playing with Lego. We had fun with this easy number counting game. My son enjoyed playing Legos on the baseplate like a big boy! You can play this without the baseplate too! (We enjoyed this activity in 2015)
What you need
- Any Lego pieces but ideally same size – 55 pieces total
- Lego Baseplate (Optional)
- Sharpie or marker
- Make number tags. I wrote the number (from 1 to 10) on the paper, then cut them out.
- Place the number tags on the Lego baseplate.
- Kids (and you) can place the Lego pieces by each number.
- Count out loud!