We visited the science museum, and my son was so impressed by the machine that shows how the probability works. We got the inspiration from that machine and made the marble run toy with legos.
What we used
- Lego Baseplate (10×10)
- 1×4 Lego Brick Pieces (approx. 11)
- 1×2 Lego Brick Pieces (approx. 74)
- 1×3 Lego Brick Pieces (approx. 10) (We used them because we ran out the 1×2 bricks)
- 1×6 Lego Brick Pieces (approx. 10)
- 2×2, 2×4, or longer Bricks Pieces for frames
- Marble (if you don’t have, you can make a small ball with aluminum foil)
Please change the sizes if you don’t have the same bricks I mentioned.
So many pieces!!!
Let’s play! Letting it stand at an angle was more comfortable to play.
It was so much fun to see how the marbles run and landed.