Introducing numbers to preschoolers with Lego
My son started to like playing with Lego. We had fun with this easy number counting game. My son enjoyed playing Legos on the baseplate like a big boy! You can play this without the baseplate too!
What We Used
- Any Lego pieces but ideally same size – 55 pieces total
- Lego Baseplate (Optional)
- Small paper & scissors
- Sharpie or marker
Step by Step
- Make number tags. I wrote the number (from 1 to 10) on the paper, then cut them out.
- Place the number tags on the Lego baseplate.
- Kids (and you) can place the Lego pieces by each number.
- Count out loud!
Leave a Reply